WELCOME TO THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MEETINGS SERVICE OF THE 42ND INTERNATIONAL FAIR OF THE ATLANTIC
WHAT ARE THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS (B2B) MEETINGS?
Business to Business (B2B) Meetings are organised with the goal of encouraging meetings between sector professionals who share common interests or needs, so that they can establish mutually beneficial relationships and expand their contact network. Professionals interested in carrying out meetings will be able to meet during 30-minute intervals in an independent area equipped to properly carry out these negotiations. Meetings can also be carried out in the Exhibitors Stands, if so agreed.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Business to Business (B2B) Meetings will be carried out between Exhibitors, or between Exhibitors and professional visitors.
Both parties shall have access to an online platform where they can arrange their agendas.
Business to Business (B2B) Meetings will take place within the professional events of the Fair:
Thursday, 28 March from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 29 March from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
HOW CAN I REGISTER FOR THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS (B2B) MEETINGS?
To take part in the Business to Business (B2B) Meetings, please follow the steps below.:
- Register as a Professional Visitor in the 42nd International Fair of The Atlantic.
- Select the box “YES”, to confirm that you wish to receive information about the Business to Business (B2B) Meetings, in the registration form.
- Registerin the Business to Business (B2B) Platform.
*To take part in the Business to Business (B2B) Meetings it is necessary to be registered as a professional visitor in the 42nd International Fair of The Atlantic.
UNTIL WHEN CAN I MANAGE MY APPOINTMENTS?
The deadline to request meetings will end on Monday, 18th March.
AND DURING THE MEETINGS?
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the time scheduled for your meeting.
- In the area enabled for business meetings (Hall 5), the organisers will be ready to help you with any issues regarding your agenda.
- The B2B area requires the commitment of all of the participants, it is the responsibility of each company to fulfil their agendas.
I NEED HELP
If you have any question regarding the Business to Business (B2B) Meetings, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address email@example.com or telephone number 828 010 203, ext. 2019. Contact person: Paola de Sancho.